2010 skoda superb combi ABS error

recently I got the ABS and ESP warning lights. Using scanning tool I got 01276 error.

If I reset the code, and start again it won't show up, but few days later, it comes back...

I did some search on the web, the first recommendation is to start with fuse of ABS..

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/01276#01276_-_ABS_Hydraulic_Pump_.28V64.29:_Implausible_Signal

I checked my manual, but complete confused, since the layout does not match my car fuse boxs.

Check again the manual, there is a version 2 of fusebox layout...

Here is the fuse box in engine room:



Where F5=20A and F25=40A is related to ABS valves and pump

Here is my fuse box of dash board.




Where the F2=5A related to ABS/ESP and tire pressure control


update20201206
the warning light comes and goes several time, it does not light up in these 2 days...

The warning comes up in following weeks, again and again...but only when the first start up of the day, once it's gone on other re-start of engine, it will not show up again in the rest of the day.

I believe the module is still OK, must be something wrong when it does a start up test.

In the following days, I pedal hard few times before I start the engine in the morning, and the warning does not show up in 2 weeks.

I changed the break fluid in scheduled maintenance, the alarm is gone for 1 month now.
2021/5/26 update, the alarm does not shown anymore....it's gone~






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Heltec ESP32+OLED+Lora, hardware testing

micro SD card for ESP32, on lolin32 with OLED and heltec 32 lora oled

Install Network Time Protocol(NTP) on BeagleBone with Angstrom linux and set local time zone